Vifurushi vya Redio ya FM
Wholesale orders are NOW available, here are the complete list of FM radio station equipment that is available with best prices from FMUSER:
#1 Complete FM radio station equipment packages: mostly consists of the broadcasting equipment listed above, mainly divided into FM transmission equipment such as FM transmitters, antenna system and FM radio studio equipment such as mixer, audio processor. >> Zaidi.
#2 Complete FM transmitter packages: high quality FM broadcast transmitters packaged with best FM radio antennas, transmitters are optional from low power series (≤50W), medium power series (≤50W - 1KW) and high power series (≥10KW), while antennas are optioanl from different types (dipole, ground plane, etc.) with multiple bays. Cables & accessories are for extra charge. Best for high power FM radio station, drive-in church and drive in theater. >> Zaidi.
#3 Complete FM antenna systems: single / multiple bays of FM antenna with antenna cables & accessories, best for FM tower mounting, optional from FM dipole antenna, circularly polarized antenna and ground plane antenna, always in stock. >> Zaidi.
#4 Complete FM radio studio equipment packages: best studio equipment, optional from the microphone, audio mixer, audio processor, broadcast desks, etc. These low cost equipment will be perfectly matching with your FM transmitter station, and can constantly work for a long time in an FM radio studio. >> Zaidi.
These broadcast equipment packages are well fit for public and commercial FM radio staitons, for example, campus radio stations, community radio stations, town and rural radio stations, etc. Generally speaking, the FM broadcast transmitter is the first choice for most buyers, for a high-quality FM broadcast transmitter can determine not only the audio output quality, but also a costant broadcasting service life for your radio station, by using multi-bay FM antennas, you are also able to extend the broadcasting coverage. If you are looking for long term cooperation on radio broadcast equipment supply, FMUSER will be your best option for personal or business needs. In addition, customized orders for any radio broadcasting equipment are always welcomed, please ask for details when you need one, you can get the best offer from FMUSER. We provide FM radio station equipment with different specs, such as 1KW FM transmitter, 2-bay diople FM antenna, and so on. Please contact us if you are looking for something not listed above. FMUSER is a top manufacturer engaging in the world production and supply of radio broadcast equipment, with product series from complete FM transmitter packages, high quality FM antenna system, FM transmitter station packages (FM transmitters with antenna) and FM radio studio package (audio mixer, audio processor, etc), best quality & best prices as always.
FU618F-2000C ni kisambazaji cha utangazaji cha stereo cha FM. Teknolojia ya hali ya juu ya dijiti, vichakataji mawimbi ya dijiti (DSP), na synthesizer ya moja kwa moja ya dijiti (DDS) hutumiwa katika kisambaza data ili kufikia ukubwa mdogo, utendakazi wa juu, na kutegemewa kwa juu. Zinatumika sana katika vituo vya kitaalamu vya redio ili kusambaza mawimbi ya ubora wa juu wa redio ya FM. Na 1-BAY FU-DV1 Dipole Antenna ambayo imeundwa kwa mifumo ya kitaalamu ya utangazaji ya FM kupokea mawimbi ya pato kutoka kwa visambazaji vya utangazaji vya FM na kuzituma kwa ufanisi. Inaweza kutumia vipengele vingi vya antena kuunda safu ya antena ili kuboresha faida. Rahisi kufunga, rahisi kutumia, ishara ya maambukizi ya ufanisi wa juu, na kadhalika ni sifa za antenna hii ya dipole.
FMUSER GP100 ni antena ya kitaalamu ya alumini yenye 1/4-wave GP. Mara nyingi hutumiwa na visambazaji vya FM vyenye nguvu ya chini kama vile 5W, 7W, 15W, 30W, 50W, 100W, nk.
FU618F-2000C ni kisambazaji cha utangazaji cha stereo cha FM. Teknolojia za hali ya juu za kidijitali, Kichakataji cha Mawimbi ya Dijiti (DSP) na Kisanishi cha Moja kwa Moja cha Dijiti (DDS) hutumika katika visambaza data kupata ukubwa mdogo, utendakazi wa juu na kutegemewa kwa juu. Zinatumika sana kwa vituo vya redio vya kitaalamu kusambaza programu za redio za FM za ubora wa juu.
FMUSER FU-DV1 ni antena ya dipole ya FM iliyoundwa mahsusi kwa mfumo wa utangazaji wa FM, ambayo hutumiwa kupokea na kusambaza kwa ufanisi ishara ya nguvu ya pato ya kipeperushi cha utangazaji wa FM.
Antena ya FMUSER GP200 1/2 ya wimbi la FM ni antena mpya iliyoundwa kwa ajili ya vituo vya redio vya FM, yenye kiunganishi cha SL16 hadi BNC RF.
Bei(USD): Tafadhali Wasiliana Nasi
FU618F-2KW ni kisambaza sauti cha stereo cha rack FM, kina kisisimua kimoja cha dijiti cha FM, pcs 2 za vikuza nguvu vya 1KW, kigawanyaji cha njia 2, kiunganisha njia 2, na kitengo kimoja cha kudhibiti na maonyesho. Hizi zote zimewekwa kwenye rack ya kawaida ya inchi 1.1 yenye urefu wa mita 19. Ni rahisi kudumisha. Inatumika sana kwa vituo vya redio vya kitaalamu kusambaza programu za redio za FM za ubora wa juu.
Nguvu ya juu zaidi ya kuingiza FU-DV2 inaweza kusawazishwa hadi 1KW.
Antena ya dipole ni antena ya redio inayoweza kutengenezwa kwa alumini, shaba, na bomba la shaba yenye kipengele cha kulishwa katikati.
FMUSER inatanguliza kifurushi cha hivi punde zaidi cha kisambaza sauti cha FSN-350T 350W cha skrini ya kugusa ya FM kwa vituo vya redio kwa mashabiki wote wa FM.
- How to Build an FM Radio Station? A Step-by-step Guide
Kwa miaka mingi ya kujishughulisha na biashara ya vifaa vya utangazaji, tuliona kuwa wateja wengi, licha ya gharama, wakati, n.k, wangependa kuwa na kituo chao cha kwanza cha redio cha FM au kusasisha kile ambacho tayari wanacho kwenye kituo, lakini bado kuna idadi kubwa ya wateja ambao hawajui sana jinsi ya kujenga kituo kamili cha redio kwa matumizi ya kibinafsi/kibiashara kwa mafanikio.
Tuliulizwa kila mara, "Je! unayo orodha ya vifaa vya redio vya kurejelewa?", Vizuri, jibu ni "Hakika tunayo". Tunasambaza vifaa vya utangazaji vya redio vya bei ya chini kutoka kwa visambazaji hadi mifumo ya antena! Bila shaka, kuna maswali mengine yanayofanana kama vile "Bei gani" au "Jinsi ya kujenga" kwenye kifaa cha kusasisha na kupanua. Hii hapa orodha ya maswali yanayoulizwa mara kwa mara ambayo FMUSER hupokea mara nyingi kutoka kwa wateja:
- Do you provide a complete FM radio station equipment list?
- Ninahitaji kununua vifaa gani ili kuanzisha kituo cha redio?
- Je, ni gharama gani ya kituo cha redio chenye faida?
- Je, kuna aina ngapi za vifaa vya utangazaji katika kituo cha redio kilichobobea?
- Ni vifaa gani vinavyopatikana katika kituo cha redio?
- Kwa nini ninahitaji orodha ya vifaa vya redio?
- Jinsi ya kufafanua vifaa vya utangazaji wa redio?
- Je, unatoa vifaa vyovyote vya bei ya chini vya redio vinavyouzwa?
- Je, ni kifurushi kamili cha vifaa vya kituo cha redio?
- Jinsi ya kupanua chanjo ya kisambazaji redio changu cha FM?
- Wapi kupata mtengenezaji bora wa vifaa vya kituo cha redio?
- Ninaweza kununua wapi vifaa bora zaidi vya kituo cha redio?
- Jinsi ya kuchagua vifaa bora vya utangazaji kati ya chapa tofauti?
- Je, ninaweza kununua vifurushi vyovyote vya vifaa vya utangazaji kwa gharama ya chini?
- Je, ni bei gani nzuri unayoweza kutoa kwa mfumo wa antena?
You can easily find the answer if you Google questions like "The best hotel near my house" or "Where is the gym nearest", but for business issues such as "Best radio station equipment" or "Best radio equipment supplier", it would be more difficult to find the answers because it not only involves related brands but also reflects your mastery of radio professional knowledge.
You may be totally puzzled by parts of the content such as the SNR value of a branded series of FM transmitters, or the specific names of cavities of an FM combiner, etc.
So this guide will introduce you in the most concise language about how to build a complete radio station and key points you need to consider, and we will share some extra equipment links to help you build a complete radio broadcast station.
Hatua #0 Things You Should Know Ahead
Kuanzisha kituo cha redio si rahisi kama inavyoonekana. Huenda ukahitaji kufikiria ni nini cha kutangaza kwenye vipindi vya redio na ni gharama ngapi za mara kwa mara unazoweza kuhitaji kuwekeza. Walakini, ikiwa kituo chako cha redio kinaendeshwa ipasavyo, unaweza pia kupata mapato mengi ya muda mrefu. Kwa hivyo, Kabla ya kuunda kituo chako cha kwanza cha redio, unahitaji kuzingatia mambo muhimu yafuatayo:
Hatua #1 Preview the Local Policies
Pamoja na kusoma aina bora za uundaji pf kituo cha redio, kuwa makini zaidi na kupata sera®maudhui ya usimamizi wa redio ya ndani (km FCC ya Marekani) kwa wakati kunaweza kusaidia kuepuka kutozwa faini kubwa kwa ukiukaji na kukusaidia kuunda mikakati ifaayo ya ushindani, ambayo inahusiana kwa karibu na uwekezaji mwingi uliofuata, kwa mfano, gharama za wafanyikazi, leseni ya uombaji wa kituo cha redio, ada za maji na umeme, gharama iliyohaririwa ya maudhui, au gharama ya wakati, gharama ya juhudi, n.k.
Hatua #2 Choose Your Radio Station
Huenda ikawa inachanganya kwa wapya redio kwa aina kuu za utangazaji wa redio: AM, FM, TV na IP. Lakini ni rahisi kuona tofauti kubwa katika bajeti na vifaa vinavyohitajika kwa aina hizi nne za utangazaji. Kwa hivyo, pls ambatisha umuhimu mkubwa tangu mwanzo wakati wa kuchagua ni aina gani ya kituo cha utangazaji kuanza, jiulize: inaweza kukidhi mahitaji yako kabisa? Bajeti ngapi imesalia? Daima kumbuka kuzingatia aina ya kituo cha redio, inasaidia na utendakazi thabiti wa kituo chako kwa labda miongo michache.
Hatua #3 Omba Leseni
Mara tu unapokuwa na ufahamu wa jumla wa rasilimali uliyo nayo, kwa nini usichukue hatua muhimu basi? Kuomba leseni ya biashara kutoka kwa usimamizi wa redio iliyoidhinishwa ni hatua muhimu zaidi katika uundaji wa kituo cha redio. Unachohitaji kufanya ni kuelewa tofauti katika vituo tofauti vya redio na leseni zao, na uwe tayari kabla ya kutuma maombi rasmi ya leseni - kupata kibali cha bendi ya FM kutakaa kwa muda mrefu na kutatiza.
Kama ilivyoelezwa hapo awali, LPFM na HPFM ni aina mbili za kituo kikuu cha utangazaji wa jadi. Kuchagua mojawapo ya njia hizi mbili, LPFM au HPFM, bila shaka kutakumbana na tatizo la jinsi ya kudumisha faida ya kituo cha redio.
Ukichagua kituo cha LPFM kwa utangazaji wa redio, huwezi kutuma aina yoyote ya tangazo la kulipia kwa hadhira yako (LPFM ni utangazaji wa kimataifa usio wa faida). Lakini kituo cha redio cha Low power FM kinatangaza vipindi mbalimbali vya sauti, vikiwemo muziki, habari, mambo ya umma n.k.
Ingawa huwezi kujihusisha na utangazaji unaolipishwa, unaweza kujihusisha na uandishi badala yake, unaokuruhusu kukubali michango ya kampuni na kutoa shukrani zako kwa michango hii wakati wa utangazaji. Kwa sababu Utangazaji wa Utangazaji wa redio ya LPFM ni mdogo sana na kwa kawaida huonekana katika mfumo wa utangazaji wa jamii, Kwa hivyo, mkakati mahususi wa faida unategemea eneo la wasikilizaji wako.
Ukichagua kituo cha redio cha HPFM, huna haja ya kuwa na wasiwasi kuhusu kutangaza utangazaji wa kulipia hata kidogo, kwa sababu shughuli hizi za kibiashara zenye faida zinaweza kukubali utangazaji na kuwa na chaguo pana zaidi katika suala la fedha na programu. Hata hivyo, ni vigumu zaidi kupata leseni za biashara za vituo vya redio vya HPFM na kwa kawaida huenda na gharama kubwa zaidi za utumaji.
Hatua #4 Schedule Your Radio Affairs
If you have submitted your radio license application to the local radio administration, what else can you do except for waiting for approval?
Let's take over those inner affairs! To FMUSER, a radio station is like a company. As the decision-maker of this "company", you will be facing a lot of trifles such as what to broadcast tomorrow or how to make my station popular.
The following are six practical rules summarized by FMUSER according to the customer feedback of some self-built radio stations:
Step #5 Operate legally and avoid heavy penalties
No one wants to be severely punished by the local radio administration for illegal operation, especially when you have invested tens of thousands of dollars in the cost and countless energy for the radio station, you can't even give up this business directly!
Therefore, always remember to apply for a license, prepare all paper material that needs or will be needed to submit, and fill in the application info according to the actual situation to avoid affecting the healthy operation of the radio station
Step #6 Always remember to invest reasonably
The construction plan of a radio station startup requires a lot of funds (if you always want everything to be top-level), including the purchase cost of professional broadcast equipment, radio studio space rental cost, warehouse rental cost, utility cost, salary cost, etc.
These factors need to be carefully considered, If any of these factors are missing, you may be in great trouble, Therefore, finding your strategic partners stands above all especially in the initial stage of radio station construction.
Of course, you can also choose to rent existing space and equipment (such as a radio tower and studio) for FM broadcasting, it is a great strategy, but not recommended for a newly formed radio station due to the over-high cost. Well, the choice is yours!
Hatua #7 Kuunganisha rasilimali na kujenga timu
Besides buying broadcast equipment, you also need to place them and of course, find someone to use the equipment.
Do you want to do this alone? This is obviously impossible!
You will be needing a technician for the broadcast equipment maintenance; You also need several radio experts who are responsible for editing radio programs and on-field work for live broadcasting, etc. So go get some radio broadcasting talents to your startup schedule.
Hatua #8 Mpango wa biashara wa kipekee wa kituo chako cha redio
What else do I need to know except for the station buildup cost and local radio policies? You may also need to decide how to make a real broadcast station.
Is it a small, low cost but low-profit LPFM radio station you're going to build or a large and highly profitable commercial / HPFM radio station or other types of radio stations on planning, these decisions are closely related to your cost, which also makes great influences on your radio program types in the next few years.
Some additional factors should be considered as well, such as:
- The terrain surrounding your radio station, is it flat or hilly, a flat terrain allows a better broadcast antenna coverage for the broadcasting
- Are you going to build a tropics radio station? If yes, then you need to consider the weather things such as humidity and high temperature. These factors may bring negatives and increase the cost input to your radio station buildup, especially for the cost of choosing the best radio station equipment.
- How do I gain a better review from my radio programs?
- na kadhalika.
You will meet all kinds of problems during radio station construction. It is unwise to fight alone, you then need some cooperation at this point.
Fortunately, as an expert in professional radio station buildup, FMUSER provides complete radio station turnkey solutions and low cost radio station equipment for radio buyers with every budget.
What's more, online real-time support is also available, from structural planning of your radio station to management of each small step needed to be taken before and after the radio station buildup.
Looking for complete radio stations and studio equipment packages? Contact our RF experts and let us know your needs and budget, and get the latest professional FM radio station setup project from FMUSER Broadcast.
- 11 Key Broadcast Equipment in an FM Radio Station
#1 Studio Transmitter link Equipment
This includes digital STL system (IP STL or STL over IP) consists of live streaming encoders and decoders, parabolic antennas, network switch, and other devices such as generator, audio&video input lines, etc. While microwave STL consists of STL antenna, STL transmitter&STL receiver. The STL system is used to connect your studios with the transmitter site and ensures audio transmission quality.
#2 FM Radio Transmitters
Key equipment to build a basic FM radio station, made to process FM signals and sent to broadcast antennas
#3 FM Broadcast Antenna System
Including the broadcast antennas, antenna feedlines, coaxial cables, cables connectors, and other antenna accessories. The antenna system is as important as the FM transmitters. With more bays of antenna comes with additional antenna gain so as to reach a more effective transmission
#4 FM Combiners for Antenna
Due to the high cost of multiple antennas and limited space of the broadcast tower, an FM combiner could dramatically reduce the cost of the FM transmission system by taking the output power from the power amplifier and put them together into one FM antenna array.
#5 Antenna Waveguide dehydrators
Also known as radio air compressor, it is an important piece of equipment used to provide dry and compressed air to the rigid transmission lines, which is commonly seen in the large radio stations
#6 FM Power Amplifiers
Used to grab the signals from the FM Exciter and expand to the power that is legally applied by you
#7 FM Stereo Generators
Functions by pre-emphasis and low-pass filtering, an FM stereo generator is used for external FM audio processing system, to help reduce the influence of receiver mixing caused by multipath and transfer the complete AES MPX composite baseband to the exciter. To summarize, an FM stereo generator is a converter that can receive signals(audio) and transfer them into FM baseband format.
#8 Composite Stereo Audio Switchers
Switching equipment used to switch stereo audio between FM stereo generators (if with multiple)
#9 FM Exciters
Devices used to grab the audio signals of the FM Stereo Baseband from FM Stereo Generator or Composite Stereo Audio Switcher
#10 Broadcast Antenna Switches
A device used to switch between the broadcast antennas that are applied with other transmitting broadcast equipment such as radio transmitter and receiver.
#11 RF remote control
An easy-handling wireless device used to release RF remote instructions to the broadcast equipment (no need for aiming directly at the equipment), plus, in case of multiple broadcast antenna systems, it monitors the RF transmitting system and gives out warnings when the system went wrong.
- 6 Common Backup Equipment in an FM Radio Station
1. Air conditioners
to provide cool air for the equipment and of course the best radio experience for your guests (especially for studio room and engineering room).
Known as uninterruptible power supply (UPS), this is a kind of electrical backup equipment used to protect hardware equipment in a radio station when an accidental power interruption takes place. To reach that, a UPS provides enough emergency power and can be applied not only for a small place like an office but also for a large suburban area. Common lasting time for a UPS will only be few minutes (based on output power), but it is far enough for the generator technical maintenance.
3. Electricity Generators
A piece of equipment used to produce electric power transformed from mechanical energy and supply to the radio station
To provide free space for different applications, e.g. the desk space for putting studio broadcast equipment like microphone and audio process, the lounge space for radio guests, etc.
5. On air device
includes on air light and on air clock. In an expert radio studio, an on air lamp is a light-warning device that can be mounted on the wall, mainly used to cause attention to people who might break unintentionally into places where you're live broadcasting (and ruin your plans by chance).
And of course, it is also an important device to display your how professional your station is and to remind everyone to be quiet on the live broadcast scene. while the on-air clock is a piece of information reminding device functions by time&date display, count-down timer, advertisement interruption, etc.
6. Studio Acoustic Wedges Foam
A foam panel made from polyurethane/polyether/polyester and cut in the shape of the cuboid, usually used for soundproofing in a radio studio by attenuating airborne sound waves, reducing their amplitude so as to control noises.
- 3 Mostly Used Softwares in an FM Radio Studio
1. Audio Content Processing Software
For example, the third-party automation and playout software used for audio processing: podcasts playing, audio signals mixing, audio equalization, and audio compression, etc.)
2. Automatic Broadcast Schedule Software
Most applicable to 24 / 7 live broadcast.
3. Audio Streaming Software
These software will be used when you want to real-time intervene or to live broadcast all programs.
- What is Broadcasting and How it Works?
Je, bado unatumia redio? Ikiwa unaishi katika baadhi ya maeneo yaliyoendelea, vifaa mahiri vya terminal kama vile simu za rununu na kompyuta tayari vimekuwa sehemu ya maisha ya kila siku, lakini katika baadhi ya maeneo ambayo hayajaendelea, vifaa vya utangazaji kama vile vipokezi vya redio ya FM, ni muhimu kama chakula.
Inamaanisha KWANINI kwa mtu fulani, lakini jibu rahisi kabisa ni: katika nchi na maeneo yaliyo na miundombinu duni, viwango vya maisha ni duni, na kwa kawaida redio ndiyo njia pekee ya burudani. Katika nchi na kanda hizo ambazo hazijaendelea, kutumia redio bado kuna faida nyingi, kwa mfano, redio hufanya kazi kama vyombo vya habari kwa gharama ya chini, pia ni njia ya burudani inayotumiwa zaidi ambayo inakubali watazamaji wengi.
Zaidi ya hayo, redio ni mojawapo ya chaneli bora zaidi za uwasilishaji wa habari ambazo zina ubora wa juu na kudhibiti ufanisi katika kuzuia janga la COVID-19. Watangazaji wa mijini au stesheni za redio za jamii zinaweza kutangaza taarifa za uzuiaji wa janga kwa lugha ya kienyeji, ambayo huwasaidia wenyeji kujifunza COVID-19 "Jinsi gani na kwa nini" na kuongeza imani kwa wasikilizaji kupitia njia hii ya mawasiliano ya kitamaduni iliyojanibishwa zaidi.
Redio ni sehemu ndogo tu ya utangazaji bila waya, jambo muhimu zaidi ni kituo cha redio - kama tovuti ya kusambaza mawimbi. COVID-19 inazidi kuwa mbaya, utangazaji wa redio za jamii, utangazaji wa redio ya mijini, na huduma za utangazaji za redio bila mawasiliano kama vile makanisa ya kuendesha gari na kumbi za sinema zimekuwa mojawapo ya aina salama zaidi za burudani katika nchi zilizoendelea na zisizoendelea. "Tunaweza kufanya zaidi ya kusali tu huku na huku."
Common radio broadcast - led by LPFM (small&private) broadcasting, including HPFM broadcasting (large&commercial), AM broadcasting (still in use), TV broadcasting (very expensive)
Matangazo mapya ya redio - yanayoongozwa na utangazaji wa dijiti (studio ya IP), ni utangazaji wa media unaoibuka kwenye Mtandao.
Jambo moja ni hakika kwa vituo vya redio kutoka nchi zilizoendelea na maeneo: kwa kituo cha redio cha mtaalam, na gharama nyingi za vifaa daima hufanya kiwango cha juu cha kitaaluma cha kituo.
Je, hii inafanya kazi sawa kwa nchi na maeneo ambayo hayajaendelea? HAPANA kabisa. Tuna wateja wengi kutoka nchi na maeneo ambayo hayajaendelea. vifaa vya msingi vya kituo cha redio kama vile kisambazaji redio cha FM chenye nguvu kidogo, antena kadhaa za utangazaji, vifurushi vya antena, na vifurushi vya vifaa vya studio, n.k. ndizo zinazoombwa ili kuanzisha matangazo ya redio. Wateja hawa kwa ujumla hutoka kwa jamii katika baadhi ya miji midogo, hutangaza redio kwenye miji au jumuiya jirani ambazo ziko karibu na kituo chao cha redio. Walipata umaarufu mkubwa kupitia utangazaji wa redio wa ndani wenye vifaa vya redio viligharimu makumi ya elfu tu ya USD, ambayo ni kidogo sana kuliko ile iliyoandikwa katika mpango wa kuanzisha kituo chao cha redio.
Kwa hivyo, kiwango cha taaluma cha kituo cha redio ambacho kinatangaza haimaanishi sana kwa wasikilizaji wa ndani. Inamaanisha nini basi? - Kuna vipindi vya redio vya kutangazwa na watu wanaweza kusikiliza kupitia kipokezi cha redio maana yake ni kiasi hicho.
Baadhi ya wateja kutoka nchi zilizoendelea wana bajeti ya juu zaidi na wanatafuta ubora wa bidhaa. Wanapendelea suluhu kamili za vituo vya redio kwa bei ya juu, na vifaa vya utangazaji vilivyojumuishwa vinaweza kutumika katika baadhi ya vituo vikubwa vya redio, kama vile baadhi ya vituo vya redio vya jiji au vituo vya redio vya mikoa.
Ikiwa una bajeti ndogo na unahitaji tu kutumia maili chache, vifaa vya utangazaji vya redio vya LPFM vinaweza kukidhi mahitaji yako; Ikiwa una bajeti ya kutosha na unataka kuongeza utangazaji wako hadi zaidi ya makumi ya maili, vituo vya redio vya HPFM vinaweza kuwa chaguo zuri.
- 3 Main Types of FM Radio Station Equipment
Kwa utangazaji wa redio ya FM, orodha ya vifaa vya kituo kamili cha redio ya FM inajumuisha aina tatu za msingi za vifaa vya utangazaji:
#1 Common Backup Equipemnt
Applicances such as the air conditioner, fans, or furnitures such as the desks and chairs
#2 FM Transmission Vifaa vya
Most applied in a radio engineering room for radio broadcasting to the end-users.
#3 FM Radio Studio Equipment
- Most applied in a radio studio as front-end audio processing equipment
- Most applied in a radio studio to input audio signals of radio programs delivered by the host or guests.
If you want to broadcast audio programs with high quality on the radio frequency, then having the best radio broadcast equipment is still necessary.
Don't forget the product performance and buying cost-related info. The most important thing is legal radio broadcasting, which requires operating under rules established by local radio administration, such as radio permission or broadcast band requirement. A basic LPFM radio station may need fewer big brands broadcasting equipment than a commercial FM radio station do (cause with a higher cost), but even so, creating a checklist for complete broadcast equipment still means a lot for either radio station type, which also works for AM and Digital radio broadcasting.
- What equipment do I need to start an FM radio station?
#1 FM Transmission Equipment
- FM Broadcast Transmitters
- FM Antennas System (FM radio antennas with accessories such as cables)
- Studio to Transmitter Link Equipment (STL transmitters, STL receivers, STL antennas)
#2 Audio Processing Equipment
- Microphone Processor
- Audio Processor
- USB Mixer Console
- External USB Soundcard（if you want to do live broadcasting or live recordings）
- FM Tuner
- Talent Panel
- Button Panel (GPIO-General Purpose Input/Output)
#3 Audio Input Equipment
- vipaza sauti
- Headphones distributor
- Boom Arm
- Pop Filter
- Microphones Stand（Mic Arms）
- Broadcast Windscreen
- Active Speakers Monitors
- Monitor Audio
- Near Field Monitors
- Sound Level Meters
- CD player
- Speakers (Cue/Preview Speaker&Studio Monitor Speakers)
#4 Guest Equipment
- Radio Intercommunication Device: also known as radio intercom or radio interphone, it's a communication tool used as a dependent telephone network system in a radio station.
- Live call Equipment: used to make live calls by Phone or GSM, it is also known as Phone Talkback System
- Audio backups: CD Players, DAT Machines, Mini Disk Players, and Turn Tables, etc.
- Audio Inputting Equipment: Microphones, Headphones and Pop Filters, etc.
#5 Rack room equipment
- Kompyuta: used to send precise control instructions and ensure the stable and safe operation of the radio station equipment, often serves in form of rack-mounted server in an FM radio station
- Anatoa za diski ngumu kwa uhifadhi wa sauti: a solid-state storage device in radio broadcast stations used for sorting or processing or audio items that are ready for broadcast, tips: always remember to have a mirror backup of your drive. Mirror backup is one of the most convenient and fastest backup methods. When you delete a file from the source, the file will eventually be deleted in the mirror backup and no need to compress any content (because the mirror backup is actually a precise copy of all the content on the computer)
- Kiendelezi cha KVM: A KVM extender is known as KVM Switches, PC Switches, Server Switches, and CPU Switches, while KVM stands for keyboard, video, and mouse. It works in a way of capturing peripheral input signals, then enables users to control 2 or even more computers with only one keyboard and mouse. The KVM extender helps decrease confuses caused by insufficient desk space due to the simultaneous use of multiple keyboards and monitors by the end-user.
- Injini ya Mchanganyiko wa Sauti: an audio merging device used to provide comprehensive monitoring of all system-wide commands (communication center for all IP-based peripherals). The most common types have multiple IP, audio, power plugins, and routing and mixing functions.
- Kipanga njia cha sauti: an audio receiving and switching device that deliver audio input from specific equipment and turn them into correct audio outputs.
- Nodi ya Sauti ya I/O: a method to make a round trip for analog or AES signals transfer to IP packets, which allows you to configure the routing by a web-based interface through multiple inputs and outputs (most nodes do have).
- Studiohub: it usually refers to Studiohub wiring standard for the connection of analog and AES audio over RJ-45 audio connectors or RJ45 to balanced/unbalanced audio cable wiring. PS: The “RJ” in RJ45 is the abbreviation of Registered Jack, which is a standard designation originally found in the early 1970s for telephone interfaces by the USOC (Universal Service Ordering Code) scheme of the Bell System
- Network Patch Bay: a wiring device that uses cables to interconnect the network computers in the local area network and connect to the outside lines including the internet or other wide area networks (WAN). As a device used as a static switchboard, the Network Patch Panel can be used to interconnect and manage fiber optic cables and connect all devices through the Network Patch Panel and Cat6 cables. The patch panel can provide simple and accurate wiring management for the network, and its great flexibility reduces the difficulty of technical fault maintenance: when content needs to be changed or fails that need to be fixed, there is no need to rewiring or to move any equipment, and a technical fix-up can be also be easily reached.
- Audio cable: an audio connection line used to transfers audio signals (analog/digital) from the audio source to the receiving end such as a speaker. The most commonly used cables are analog RCA cables, which were also called a jack, cinch, and coaxial (originally named based on their construction or connectors instead of types)
- Punch-down Block: a cable termination device,where wires are connected into individual slots, it is common in telecommunications, but it’s also found a lot in older broadcast facilities.)
- Kubadili Mtandao: an important managing block (optional from hardware-based devices for physical networks management or software for virtual management ) used for the connection of multiple network-based devices such as computers, and some internet of things (IoT) devices such as wireless inventory trackers. A network switch works differently from a network router: it sends data packets between devices instead of sending them to the networks, which enables a communicating freeway for information share between connected devices. Plus, the use of a network switch helps manage traffic either coming into or exiting networking and keeps electrical signals undistorted, etc.
- Kipanga njia cha mtandao: or a default gateway, known as a switching device mainly used for internet access: to send and receive data packets on computer networks by a direct connection to a modem through cable wiring, it is also used for coupling networks or VPN connections. A network router works differently from a Network Switch: it sends data packets to the networks instead of sending them between devices, which helps choose the best route for the "magic travel" of information share (personal &commercial) between global computer networks, and of course, to keep the information safe from IT hacking, threatening, etc.
- Kichakataji Sauti cha Matangazo ya Hewani: a piece of multi-band audio processing equipment applied with radio broadast transmitter in a radio station, most used to manage the peak modulation of the transmitter by control the clipper (bass clipper and master clipper) and digital MPX Stereo Generator. An FM audio processor is also used for audio input enhancing, for example, customize air sound can make a special signature voice for a commercial radio station.
- RDS encoder: a device that can transmit FM radio signals, RDS signals (digital information) such as brand information, audio program information, and other information of the station. RDS is abbreviated from the radio data system, which refers to a European Broadcasting Union (EBU) communication standard, this standard created a higher level of signal quality and spectral purity for the FM transmission of an FM radio station, and it also creates a fully digital environment for the radio station operators.
- Vifaa vya Mseto wa Simu: A telephone hybrid is mainly used to enable to record or broadcast a conversation between a caller and a presenter or use live callers or reporters for radio broadcasting. A Telephone Hybrid equipment is known as a broadcast telephone hybrid or telephone balance unit or a telephone fork, which provides an interface between a standard telephone line and a mixing console and converts between two-wire and four-wire forms of bidirectional audio paths. The use of Telephone Hybrid equipment realizes an easy turnover between the telephone and mixing console, therefore it is very suitable for use on location, besides, it can also reduce not only the calling cost but also the risk of VoIP telephone and traditional analog phones, and create efficient management even in the peak load time.
- PABE (Private Automatic Branch Exchange): an automatic phone switching system managed by private organizations, which is built to meet the needs of multi-lines for in-house and outside calls. PABE is abbreviated from private automatic branch exchange, it is one of the needed private solutions for a radio station. PABE allows a cost reduction of using public telephone networks because internal calls can be placed for free with only a few public telephone lines. PABE also optimize the internal communication inside a radio station, with few buttons made to be pressed can a simple call to each other from inside.
- Kipokeaji cha FM kisicho na Hewa: an FM radio system that is mostly seen in pro radio stations and regulatory authorities, which is used to monitor the signal during the radio program or to deliver a high-quality audio feed for program distribution throughout the broadcast facility with adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs. The use of an off-air receiver lowers the cost of separated monitoring of multiple radios, and respectively increases the quality and continuity of the regular monitoring.
- Mfumo wa Kufuatilia: a device functions by FM radio monitoring and measurement, which enables repeated FM multiplex signals to be reproduced and transferred between different devices with a built-in digital filter. A good Modulation Monitor / FM Analyser usually allows GSM Connectivity via the optional external GSM Modem, so as to have easy monitoring of channel status or receive audio signals through your mobile phone at any time and space.
- Rack ya seva: a metal-made closed space structure used to store, rack broadcast equipment of more than 6 units (optional from 1-8 units). A server rack can be stacked or extended due to its versatility, and the most common types of server rack are 1U, 2U, and 4U (8U is optional but less seen), for a large radio station, a 19″ case serve rack is the most ideal model for the rack equipment. The use of a server rack helps reduce the use of floor space for the radio broadcast equipment, simplify equipment wiring and technical maintenance, consolidate the limited resources among the tiny rack space, for example, to centralize cooling airflow, organize a much expandable inner space, and a better and easier interfaces integrated management, etc. The rack server also ensures a better working environment: to protect the tech guy from being harmed by accidental bumping or touching of high voltage electricity stream of the equipment, cables, etc.
- Kodeki ya sauti ya IP: an audio device used for audio signals converting (analog to digital), audio encoding, and storing. Audio signals will be sent over both IP networks (wired broadband) and wireless broadband networks (3G, 3.5G, and 4G) by IP audio codecs which use audio compression algorithms. IP audio codecs are most applied in distance distribution and high-quality audio signals transmission, for example, remote IP audio broadcasts and audio distribution for multiple STL links (studio to transmitter links or STL links) or networks/stations/affiliates/studios.
- Tangaza Kipokea Satelaiti: a piece of radio broadcast equipment used to satellite audio program receiving, and audio distributing one-to-many through the network of communication satellite, radio signal, outdoor FM antenna, and broadcasting center. The satellite receiver is commonly seen as one of the most key equipment of audio distribution applications, with types divided into HD receiver, general receiver, digital receiver with recorder, and encrypted channel receiver. The use of the stateliite receivers realizes the versatility of a high-quality audio broadcast.
- Kisimbaji Redio cha DAB+/DRM/HD: a hardware encoding equipment that is used to transmit the AES or analog audio streaming in the proper transport protocol in the field of DAB+, DRM, and HD radio broadcast transport. A hardware encoder is designed with a smaller and portable box, it works more stably and has a lower buying cost than an open-source software encoder. PS: DAB+ is a new radio broadcast standard of Digital Audio Broadcasting used in many countries and regions, originally defined by the WorldDAB Forum. DAB+ works incompatibly with DAB, which means the DAB receiver cannot receive DAB+ radio broadcasting. In terms of efficiency using for radio spectrum, DAB is better than analog FM broadcasting, DAB can provide more radio services for the same given bandwidth, for it usually uses the spectrum more effectively and is stronger than mobile listening noise and multipath fading than analog FM broadcasting, although FM provides a wider coverage area, the radio signals are weakening as well. Other global terrestrial digital radio standards include HD Radio (Mexico & the U.S.), ISDB TB (Japan), DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale), CDR (China), and related DMB. About DMB: it refers to "Digital Radio Mondiale", while Mondiale refers to "global" in Italian and French. DRM is a set of digital audio broadcasting technologies used in the frequency band working for analog radio broadcasting such as AM, short wave, and FM.
- Sauti Patch Bay: a wiring switching hub used to centralize inputs and outputs of different pieces of audio equipment. An audio patch bay is mostly placed in a rack server in a radio rack room, which allows a better technical maintenance condition and ideal hardware management (no need to move for plugging over and over again ) through audio signals rerouting, most importantly, it lowers the equipment replacement cost: less replugging and unplugging almost avoid equipment interfaces wear&tear, which means a longer product life expectancy. There are three basic types of audio patch bay, which are parallel patch bay, half-normalled patch bay, and normalled patch bay, most audio patch bays consist of panels with rows of interfaces used for audio input and output on it, while two rows on the rear, and two rows on the front. The audio patch bay can be applied with other audio equipment such as an audio processer, audio mixer, etc.
- Kifaa cha Kugundua "Hewa Iliyokufa" kimya: a device that can detect the dead air situation, controls the sound level of audio input for the radio station, and send a silence warning via email, SNMP, or analog optocoupler outputs. Silence detector is most seen in professional radio stations and TV stations and can be easily be applied with other broadcast equipment. About dead air: dead air refers to an unintended interruption (usually out of sound) or a period of silence in media broadcast with no signal, audio, or video is transmitted mostly because of bad program material or operator error or for technical reasons. Radio dead air may be seen as the worst thing ever to be expected especially for expert radio broadcasting. To the station owner, dead air can bring considerable losses in many aspects, for example, the loss of sponsored advertising revenue and online listeners. Delegation Switcher(to switch between studios and other audio sources, selecting what goes to air)
- Ucheleweshaji wa utangazaji: a tool used by broadcasters in way of delaying the broadcast signals to prevent mistakes or unacceptable content from being broadcast such as sneeze, cough, or a short comment needed from the host, the broadcast delay is also known as profanity delay, it offers enough time (from a half minute to even few more hours) for the broadcasters to censor the audio (and video) profanity or other unqualified content for the broadcast, and remove them at once in case any negative influences. Broadcast delay is mostly seen in radio broadcasting and TV broadcast, like live-sport, etc.
- Why You Need to Maintain Your FM Radio Station?
Jinsi ya kudumisha vifaa vya utangazaji vya gharama kubwa katika kituo cha redio cha FM? Kwa msimamizi wa kituo cha utangazaji wa redio, uharibifu wowote wa kifaa inamaanisha gharama ya ziada ya matengenezo inahitaji kulipwa. Kwa hivyo, ili kuweka maendeleo endelevu na yenye afya na bila shaka kupunguza gharama yako, ni lazima vifaa hivyo vitunzwe/kuangaliwe kila wiki, robo mwaka, au kila mwaka kwa kituo cha utangazaji.
Kwa kuorodhesha maelezo ya vitendo yanayorejelea kama vile kanuni na viwango vya msingi vya utendakazi wa vifaa, hisa hii inaweza kutoa uzoefu muhimu wa matengenezo na tahadhari kwa ajili ya matengenezo ya kituo cha redio cha FM, ikiwa ni pamoja na vifaa vya mfumo wa utangazaji wa FM na vifaa vya studio ya redio ya FM.
Sehemu hii pia ni mwongozo mzuri wa matengenezo unaotumika kuzuia uharibifu wowote wa vifaa vya utangazaji unaosababishwa na kuzeeka kwa vifaa na uendeshaji usiofaa, nk na hutoa hatua za kuchukua kabla na baada ya kuanzishwa kwa baadhi ya vituo vya utangazaji, ambavyo vinaweza kutumika kama marejeleo. kwa mkuu wa kituo kufanya maamuzi ya utambuzi wa makosa mapema.
Fahamu kwamba kutokana na vifaa tofauti vya upokezaji vya RF katika kila tovuti ya utangazaji, mbinu za urekebishaji zinaweza kuhitaji kurekebishwa kulingana na hali halisi na kushiriki huku ni kwa marejeleo pekee.
This may be a common misunderstanding of many radio station operators:
1. Broadcasting equipment is too expensive to maintain
2. Maintenance is unnecessary for it may cause damage to the equipment.
However, is this really the case? The fact is: the more expensive and sophisticated broadcasting equipment, the more periodic inspection and maintenance should be carried out.
Firstly. regular maintenance can also extend the maximum service life of the equipment in your station, for the buying expense for some broadcasting equipment is quite amazing.
With reasonable maintenance, the radio station does not need to frequently change that expensive broadcasting equipment, which helps the radio station save a huge expense for replacing the same new broadcast equipment.
Next, for some newly established LPFM radio stations, if a longer product service life or higher quality audio signals transmission for the broadcast equipment is wanted, then it will be quite essential to have periodic maintenance of radio station equipment.
Lastly. the most important thing is that, whether it is a new station or an old station, regular maintenance for equipment and transmitting site can help maintenance engineers predict some fatal problems that may affect the broadcast station in advance, and make timely remedial measures to prevent problems before they occur.
This can ensure that, for example, when your radio transmitter suddenly burns out due to negligence of maintenance or the aging of the components, which causes the radio program to stop playing, your radio program listeners may be complaining and then switching to other programs on different radio frequency and evitably leaves with a bad radio experience: this may be more terrible than the lack of start-up funds!
Jihadharini kila wakati kwamba uendeshaji usiofaa, matengenezo, na ukarabati unaweza kusababisha uharibifu wa vifaa vya utangazaji moja kwa moja na hata kuhatarisha usalama wa maisha wa wafanyakazi wa matengenezo ya vifaa.
Kwa hivyo, kwa vituo vingi vya redio vilivyoanzishwa hivi karibuni, pamoja na ukaguzi wa mara kwa mara na matengenezo ya vifaa vya utangazaji, mafunzo muhimu ya matengenezo pia yatatolewa kwa wafanyikazi kupata maarifa na ujuzi wa matengenezo, na kuulizwa kila wakati kutumia zana za matengenezo kwa usahihi ili inaweza kufanya kazi ya jumla ya matengenezo endelevu ya kituo cha redio kila wiki, mwezi, robo mwaka au kila mwaka.
- Common Maintainance Checklist for FM Radio Station
Ikiwa una shughuli nyingi sana kusoma vitabu hivyo virefu au unahitaji maelezo muhimu ya kudumisha pekee, basi, haiwezi kuwa mbaya kuchukua dakika chache kuvinjari haraka muhtasari wa matengenezo ya redio na vidokezo :
Lazima kujua vitu
Soma maagizo ya uendeshaji kwa uangalifu ili kuhakikisha kuwa unaweza kuendesha kifaa kikamilifu na kwa usalama, na uhifadhi maagizo ya uendeshaji sawasawa kwa kumbukumbu ya baadaye.
Iwapo kutatokea ugumu wowote katika kurekebisha kifaa, tafadhali endesha ipasavyo chini ya maagizo au umkabidhi mhandisi wa matengenezo, au wasiliana na watengenezaji wa vifaa vya kituo.
If your radio station equipment encounters any of the following situations, please pull out the plug or turn off the main electricity switch in advance and contact maintenance engineer personnel in time.
1. If the device made any different noises, or suddenly stop working, or has uncommon instructional light flashings or else that goes against its normal working condition.
2. If the device is get damaged in either of the circumstances: dropping, damping, burning, exploding, corrosion, rust, or any other force majeure.
3. If the device is dropped or damaged in any way.
4. If the device exhibits significant performance changes
5. If the equipment is exposed to rain or water.
Uunganisho wa mstari
1. Ugavi wa nguvu: Before purchasing any electrical appliance (including all types of broadcasting equipment), please identify its voltage, power supply type, and other parameter information related to the "electricity" in advance. When you buy some radio equipment suppliers from other countries, different products need different voltages because different countries use different power transmission systems. This may lead to different types of power supplies and power ports (you can often see some words such as 220V on the backboard of an FM transmitter).
Ikiwa huwezi kutofautisha kwa wakati au hujui jinsi ya kutofautisha baada ya kuagiza, ni bora kuwasiliana na msambazaji wa vifaa kwa uingizwaji wa bidhaa au huduma ya kurejesha. Unaweza pia kusoma kwa uangalifu yaliyomo kwenye mwongozo wa bidhaa ili kuhakikisha kuwa unachukua hatua katika mawasiliano ya huduma baada ya mauzo.
2. Kinga ya kamba ya nguvu: the power cord shall be routed so that it will not be trampled or clamped by objects placed on it or leaning against it. Pay special attention to the wires at plugs and convenience sockets and their positions to exit the equipment.
Mistari ya nguvu: the external antenna system shall not be located near overhead power lines or other lights or power circuits, or where it may fall into such power lines or circuits. When installing an external antenna system, take extra care to avoid touching such power lines or circuits, as touching them may cause your death.
Overload: do not overload wall sockets or extension cords as this can cause fire or electric shock.
Kutuliza antenna ya nje: if an external antenna or cable system is connected to the equipment, ensure that the antenna or cable system is grounded to provide some protection against voltage surges and accumulation of static charges.
Usindikaji wa Vifaa
Kusafisha: Always remember that any extra liquids or cleaners such as aerosol do no good for the cleaning of the appliance, but a soft cleaning cloth with a bit damp sounds better!
Accessories: do not use accessories that are not recommended by the equipment manufacturer because they can be dangerous.
Shughulikia vifaa kwa uangalifu. Ushughulikiaji mbaya, vituo vya haraka, nguvu nyingi, na kusonga kwenye nyuso zisizo sawa kunaweza kusababisha kifaa kuanguka au kuharibika.
Uingizaji hewa: Always leave proper air passing space for the radio equipment to avoid overheating, this means DO NOT leave your station equipment in some tiny and blocked areas, and leave those air vents wide open instead of closely placing them in front of some hard surfaces such as a wall or a bed. And also need to know about: do make any adjustment to the equipment only when you're a maintenance engineer, or the equipment might break down easily due to improper operation.
Sehemu za kubadilisha: When replacement parts are required, ensure that the service technician uses the replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or those with the same characteristics as the original parts. The unauthorized replacement may cause fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
Maji na unyevu: do not use equipment near water: for example, near a bathtub, washbasin, kitchen sink or washing basin; In the damp basement; Or close to the swimming pool or any similar wet or humid place.
Utulivu: do not place equipment on unstable surfaces. The equipment may fall, cause serious injury to yourself or others, and cause serious damage to the equipment. It is best to install all broadcasting equipment on the rack or bracket recommended by the supplier or sell it with the equipment.
umeme: to provide additional protection for your equipment during thunderstorms, or when it is left unattended and unused for a long time, unplug it from the wall socket and disconnect any antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the equipment caused by lightning and power line surge.
Objects and liquids: do not push any type of objects into the equipment through the opening, as they may come into contact with dangerous voltage points or short-circuit parts, resulting in equipment damage, fire, or electric shock. Plus, take care of your radio equipment, and let no other things be placed on top of the equipment or other non-related materials such as water or other liquids to be applied on the surface of the equipment, they are not pressure-resistance or waterproof.
Ukaguzi wa usalama: after completing any service or repair of the product, ask the service technician to conduct a safety inspection to determine whether the equipment is in normal operation.
Wall or ceiling mounting: equipment can only be installed on walls or ceilings in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Joto: the equipment shall be kept away from heat sources, such as radiators, heat regulators, furnaces, or other heat-generating products (including amplifiers).
- How to Maintain an FM transmitter Station? 5 Key Ways
Matengenezo ya jumla
1. Replace the electronic parts of the main / standby broadcasting equipment, such as an electronic tube, etc
2. Use the spectrum analyzer to check whether the harmonic has proper attenuation, and scan the antenna and transmission line to ensure that it is on the frequency and has sufficient bandwidth to transmit an FM signal
3. Check whether the electric tank and generator work normally. If fuel is used for power generation, check its oil level and refill the oil tank
4. Check whether the paint on the internal and external walls of the site fades or falls, and repair it in time
Weekly matengenezo ya jumla
1. Record the work log and special data of core broadcast equipment such as broadcast transmitter and STL systems, such as abnormal forward / reflected power of broadcast transmitter or signal strength value of STL system, and make maintenance in time. Don't forget the overload maintenance work, check whether there is any abnormality by resetting any overload
2. Keep the working environment of the equipment dry and tidy, and ensure that there are no serious factors from the outside, such as water leakage from the roof, electricity leakage from the socket, or wind entering the station due to wall damage. Clean up the room in time to provide a good working environment for maintenance personnel
3. Ensure the integrity of the monitoring system. Since the equipment value of the radio room is very high, and it is unrealistic to send personnel to stay in the radio room (especially some small radio rooms), it is necessary to check whether the monitoring system is complete, including power supply system, camera, cable arrangement, etc. if there is any damage, it shall be repaired in time
Kila mwezi matengenezo ya jumla
1. In addition to completing the maintenance work in weekly units, it is also necessary to add some spare core equipment and complete multimeter logs, for example, connect a spare radio broadcast transmitter with a dummy load, so as to avoid radio dead air.
2. Check the infrastructure inside the machine room, such as pipeline, oil tank, water tank, smoke alarm, generator, etc., to ensure the normal operation of these infrastructures, and avoid the burst due to excessive internal pressure, which might be resulting in some pipeline leakage, oil leakage of the generator oil tank and other accidents
3. Check whether the surrounding of the broadcasting station is open enough, especially in the summer when plants grow wildly. In order to obtain a wider coverage of the broadcasting antenna, it is necessary to ensure that the surrounding spaces are open enough. If necessary, cut down those tall vegetations
4. Check whether the fence of the broadcasting tower and the ground on the tower are firm enough, and lock the entrance of the tower to ensure that no one can easily enter
5. Calibrate the remote control instrument with the transmitter instrument
Quarterly general maintenance
Mbali na kazi ya matengenezo ya kila mwezi, baadhi ya miundombinu ambayo haijatambuliwa inahitaji kudumishwa kwa wakati, hasa kwa vifaa muhimu vya utangazaji, kama vile kichocheo cha FM na mfumo wa STL, wakati huo huo, chujio cha hewa, taa ya minara na ukaguzi wa rangi, n.k. pia ni matengenezo- inahitajika
Yearly Must-have Maintenance
1. In addition to completing the maintenance task of quarterly work, it is also necessary to check the licenses and authorizations of all radio rooms to ensure that all business licenses have been updated. When the local radio administration checks the room, you will not be fined
2. Clean the main / standby transmitters, but make sure that one of the transmitters is in working condition. Check whether the generator and related circuits and equipment work normally
3. Conduct a comprehensive inspection of the antenna system, including transmission system, antenna tower, and corresponding infrastructure
Bonus Part: FCC Self-inspection items
1. General items: tower lamp and tower paint inspection
2. Monthly items: safety check for the tower fence, make sure it is secure and locked
3. Quarterly items: frequency check of all exciters, STL receivers, TSL transmitters, and logs.
4. Annually items: accuracy check for all licenses and authorizations, to ensure that all licenses are updated and ready-steady for being checked
- What are the 4 Main Expenses for a Radio Station?
When you have a very professional knowledge system of broadcasting equipment, you can be either the station master of the broadcasting station or the equipment maintenance personnel.
However, most station masters are not necessarily good at radio equipment maintenance as those RF expert engineers do, and the recruitment expense of an expert radio equipment maintenance engineer is very high, so the overall expense of general broadcasting station equipment maintenance is unimaginable
Additionally, when those broadcasting equipment suppliers who can provide you with professional equipment repair and maintenance services are hundreds of kilometers away from you, or even in some places on the other side of the ocean, you will pay several times the expense of ordinary equipment maintenance: because you have to send that maintenance-needed equipment to the supplier across the ocean
Of course, you can also follow their suggestions: to buy or rent new parts near your radio station to replace the damaged ones, but in any case, you will pay for the maintenance strategy you choose.
For radio station owners in some developing countries, it is unreasonable to send that bulky radio broadcast equipment back to the equipment manufacturer across thousands of miles. The high freight and agency maintenance expenses are overwhelming them.
FMUSER hereby puts forward some necessary equipment maintenance expenses and common methods to reduce these expenses, hoping to help some radio station owners get rid of the problem of high operation and maintenance expenses. Common equipment maintenance expenses include:
1. Expenses for Usafiri
When your radio station equipment needs to be mailed to the equipment supplier, you will bear the expense of this mailing equipment
How to Lower the Transportation Expense?
You can share the high express expenses through reasonable negotiation and communication with the equipment supplier. You can also find a local broadcast equipment maintenance service provider and pay a certain maintenance fee to obtain the corresponding equipment maintenance services.
But this is usually NOT SAFE: you cannot estimate whether the equipment maintenance expenses and maintenance standards provided by third parties meet the standards.
If your radio station equipment still doesn't work as smoothly as it did before even after hundreds of dollars of the maintenance expense, you may need to buy the same equipment from the supplier again, which will be another expense.
2. Expenses for Kazi
Your broadcasting equipment needs professional maintenance, so you need to pay for those who provide you with the maintenance services
Some potential labor expenses includes:
l Mshahara wa wafanyikazi wa matengenezo ya vifaa
l The maintenance expense of technical personnel of equipment suppliers (one-time or hourly)
l The expense of equipment express personnel (often paid to express companies at one time)
l The commuting expense of equipment suppliers (if you are close to your equipment supplier and you prefer to arrange technicians for on-site maintenance, you will need to pay some expenses of the personnel from your equipment suppliers, such as accommodation and transportation expenses)
How to Lower the Labor Expense?
In any case, you can't avoid the expenditure of manual maintenance expenses, unless you want to take over all radio broadcasting work alone, you must then take the manual maintenance expense as an important part of radio station equipment maintenance expenditure
Truth is, even in some radio stations in developed countries and regions, the manual maintenance expense is still an inevitable topic, but through some reasonable radio maintenance planning, you can greatly reduce unnecessary manual maintenance expenses.
For example, by comparing the expense of equipment express delivery and maintenance by equipment suppliers with the expense of hiring equipment maintenance workers, you can easily make an equipment maintenance plan that best meets your budget.
Compared with the maintenance services provided by the third party (such as equipment supplier or local maintenance company), you should get more familiar with the basic maintenance and overhauling work for radio equipment, and constantly learn and practice.
Only in this way can help you establish the awareness of equipment maintenance, reduce maintenance expenses, and makes long-term operation possible for the radio station in a healthy way.
3. Expenses for Equipment Fixing
Radio station equipment such as high power FM transmitters, in addition to the aluminum alloy shell and some input and output interfaces, there are also many core parts, such as amplifiers, tuners, circuit boards, etc. To repair or replace these core parts will be expensely.
If you are far away from the radio equipment supplier, and by chance, some core parts of your radio equipment just burn out, you may have to repeatedly order those taxes-included parts from the supplier's websites and pay for high freight expenses.
Au unaweza kuchagua kununua sehemu zinazofanana karibu nawe, na kumwomba mhandisi wa matengenezo ya vifaa vyako kufanya kazi zao, lakini kuna uwezekano mkubwa kwamba tofauti kidogo kati ya sehemu tofauti husababisha kutolingana kati yao na vifaa vya utangazaji vilivyoharibika, ambayo inamaanisha pesa zako zinaweza zimepotea bure.
How to Lower the Equipment Replacement Expense?
Ikiwa una wasiwasi kuhusu ubora wa vifaa vya redio ulivyonunua na unatarajia kupunguza muda wa matengenezo yake, unapaswa kuchagua mtoaji bora wa vifaa vya redio kabla ya kuagiza.
Lakini pia unapaswa kutambua kwamba hata kwa vifaa vya redio vilivyotolewa na mtengenezaji wa juu, operesheni ya muda mrefu & ya mzigo mkubwa bila shaka italeta matatizo kwa baadhi ya sehemu za mashine kama vile kuzeeka na kushindwa.
Therefore, you need to pay extra attention to the periodic radio broadcast equipment maintenance, especially those hard-to-disassemble bulky radio equipment, and record the maintenance process in the work log, so that you may reduce the maintenance expense of the same problem and the replacement expense of core parts.
Zaidi ya hayo, ikiwa kifaa chochote cha redio kitashindwa na kinahitaji ukarabati wa dharura, ili kuzuia upotevu wa wasikilizaji unaosababishwa na hewa iliyokufa kwa muda mrefu, unapaswa kuandaa baadhi ya sehemu za vifaa vinavyoangaziwa na kubadilishwa mara kwa mara vinavyohitajika mapema, au uwasiliane na msambazaji wa vifaa. na uwaombe watoe mwongozo wa matengenezo ya vifaa vya kila siku au huduma zingine za mtandaoni/kwenye tovuti.
4. Expenses for Equipment Maintenance
Equipment maintenance is very important, and you must invest a lot of energy and expense to do this work well, which can help prolong the service life of your radio equipment.
Umuhimu wa kupanga gharama za matengenezo ya vifaa huenda zaidi ya hatua hizo zote muhimu zaidi. Wakati hatimaye utagundua usawa wa mapato na matumizi ya kituo cha redio, tafadhali usiwe mchoyo kutenga sehemu ya mapato kama bajeti ya matengenezo ya vifaa.
Ikiwa una ujuzi fulani wa kifedha, unaweza kuelewa kwa urahisi kwamba bajeti ya matengenezo ya vifaa vya kupanga ni tabia nzuri ya uwekezaji: wakati kituo cha redio kimekuwa katika uendeshaji unaoendelea kwa miaka kadhaa, na matatizo mengi kama vile kuvaa na kuzeeka kwa vifaa vya utangazaji, matengenezo basi. haiwezi kuepukika.
But, always remember that equipment maintenance can only appropriately reduce the degree of machine wear and delay its aging.
You can't let them stay in your radio station forever to serve you and your audience.
Although there are types of radio station equipment that are essential, and the maintenance expense for this kind of equipment is always high, but if you choose to place orders for the new same equipment instead of maintaining the used one, you may pay several times the maintenance expense.
Instead, through reasonable radio maintenance budget management, you can ensure that your radio equipment can run smoothly for a long time.
Even if there are some faults, you can have enough budget to ensure that the equipment maintenance plan can be carried out perfectly
How to Manage the Equipment Maintenance Expenses?
Mtaji na bajeti ni mada ya milele kwa kila mmiliki wa kituo cha redio, ambayo pia ni msingi wa msingi wa kuendelea kwa kituo cha redio.
Once the equipment fails, you can either choose to carry out the maintenance work yourself or hand it over to your equipment supplier, but no matter which way, you will bear a lot of equipment maintenance expenses
Kuna mawazo kadhaa ya kukusaidia kusimamia vyema bajeti yako ya matengenezo ya vifaa:
- Always remember to create a monthly income&expense list
- Ask yourself that, are those expenses really necessary?
- Know the difference between one-time&ongoing expenses
- What are the 10 Important Roles in a Radio Station?
The announcers speak for the radio station, they are responsible for radio broadcasting, advertising and service announcements, etc.
2. Chief engineer
The chief technician of the radio station, responsible for technical personnel supervision, equipment maintenance and regulation, on-site control of radio, compliance and legal inspection of radio stations, etc.
3. Maintenance Engineer
Similar to the responsibilities of chief engineer, it is specially responsible for equipment maintenance or overhaul of broadcasting equipment after receiving complaints from listeners
4. Music Director
Responsible for handling the radio music library, formulating the radio marketing activity plan, public relations, etc
5. News director
Responsible for maintaining the news sources and program production of radio broadcasting, guiding and supervising the personnel of the news department, etc
6. On-air personalities
Responsible for telling the actual broadcast story. He is the spokesman of the radio station, which is different from the announcer
7. Production director
Responsible for the output of radio programs and some logistics, and supervising the fluency of the process of radio program output
8. Program director
Responsible for the regulation and supervision of the final content of radio programs
9. Promotions Director
Responsible for the external image publicity of the radio station and the formulation of promotional activities
10. Station Manager
Responsible for all daily affairs of the radio station, such as personnel recruitment and training, making radio program broadcasting schedule, managing radio station finance, etc
Ikiwa una bajeti ya kutosha ya kuajiri, unaweza kwa urahisi kuwa na kikundi cha wafanyakazi wenye ujuzi wa redio ambao wanaweza kuwajibika kwa matumizi ya kila siku na usimamizi wa kituo chako cha redio na kukusaidia kushiriki kazi ngumu ya ukarabati wa redio.
Unaweza pia kuchukua nafasi ya kuajiri idadi fulani ya wanafunzi waliohitimu mafunzo kazini au na wafanyakazi wa kujitolea wa redio ya jamii mtawalia. Ingawa hii inaweza kuongeza mzigo wako wa usimamizi wa wafanyikazi, pia ni njia nzuri ya kuhakikisha utendakazi salama wa vifaa vya redio, haswa wakati baadhi ya wafanyikazi wa ukarabati wa vifaa hawapo kazini.
- 10 Key Supply that Every Radio Station Should Have
Radio station staff is an important factor to ensure the normal operation of the radio station.
Therefore, please provide your subordinates with a high-quality radio working environment and ensure and maintain the construction of infrastructure, which can not only improve the efficiency of radio station staff but also attract more radio station guests and enhance their goodwill for your radio station!
Many customers will ask FMUSER "What to consider before building a professional radio broadcast station?" The answer is actually very simple, listed as follows:
1. Stable Living Supply
Stable water and electricity supply makes high-quality radio program broadcasting possible. Don't forget to provide the necessary living conditions for the continuous operation of the radio station!
2. Rooms with Different Functions
- Smoking room
- Recording room
- na kadhalika.
Even children's toy area can be designed according to your budget!
3. Daily Necessities
- Water dispensers
- Paper towels
- Coffee machines
- na kadhalika.
Even washing machines can also be listed, let's make everyone feel at home!
4. Necessary Furnitures
- na kadhalika.
Always remember to provide your guests and collegues with extra ares for rest and work!
5. Vifaa vya umeme
- Air conditioners
- Microwave ovens
- na kadhalika.
You only need to meet the daily needs of the radio studio staff, that's all!
6. Studio Lightings
- Table lamp
Without these, the line of sight of everyone in the studio may be affected!
7. Studio Decoration
- Design style
- Radio layout.
- na kadhalika.
Let's make a good first impression on radio guests!
8. Safety Design
- Fire prevention
- Uingizaji hewa
- na kadhalika.
You will never want your efforts to be wasted!
9. Special Supplies
- Medical masks
- Sterilized alcohol
Take the radio studio as your second home!
10. Sanitary Conditions
Chini ya janga la kimataifa la covid-19, ni muhimu kuzingatia sana uzuiaji na udhibiti wa kibinafsi, haswa katika maeneo machache kama vile studio ya redio.
Kwa hiyo, ili kuhakikisha hali ya usafi wa vituo vya redio, hatua mbili zinahitajika kufanywa: Msingi wa usafi na Kuzuia na Kudhibiti Mlipuko.
Usafi wa Kibinafsi
- Marking and unified storage of personal belongings
- Keeping hands clean when handling equipment
- Keeping a clean and tidy dressing
- No spitting
- No littering
- na kadhalika.
Always remember to periodically clean the radio studio, including:
- House pest removal
- Dust collection
- Garbage cleaning
- Desktop cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- na kadhalika.
Kuzuia na Kudhibiti COVID-19
- Temperature detection for guests
- Masks always on and not taking off if unnecessary
- Always remember to use alcohol to disinfect used broadcasting equipment by guests
- Preparing disposable daily necessities for guests,
- na kadhalika.
A clean and tidy studio always makes people feel happy!
- 6 Useful Tips to Improve Radio Station Equipment Mangement
Broadcasting equipment maintenance is different from ordinary product maintenance. Broadcasting equipment is more precise and usually has a higher maintenance expense. Therefore, before conducting any equipment maintenance in the radio studio, you should first consider two key factors: maintenance personnel and maintenance budget
Kwa ufupi, wafanyakazi na rasilimali ni mambo ya lazima kuzingatiwa katika matengenezo ya vifaa vya redio. Wana uhusiano wa karibu na kila mmoja. Fedha za kutosha za matengenezo ya vifaa na bajeti za uajiri mara nyingi zinaweza kuajiri wafanyikazi bora wa matengenezo ya vifaa, wakati rasilimali zingine, kama vile mipango ya kina ya matengenezo ya vifaa, inaweza kukuza jukumu la wafanyikazi na fedha na kusaidia kuongoza mchakato mzima wa matengenezo ya vifaa vya utangazaji.
Ni vyema kutambua kwamba bila kujali jinsi tunavyolipa jitihada za kuelezea mipango yetu ya matengenezo ya vifaa, daima kutakuwa na mabadiliko yasiyotarajiwa ambayo yanaweza kutokea wakati wa matengenezo halisi.
1. Prepare Product Manuals Copies
To avoid any important maintenance information missing, each kind of radio studio equipment shall have a few copies of main and spare product instructions.
2. Find Leadership
A special person shall be named and be responsible for safety training for radio staff and unified equipment management
3. Write Radio Equipment Guideline
Writing product manuals or acquire manuals from equipment suppliers for some frequently used broadcasting equipment, or to attach some equipment FAQs that may appear, and post precautions when using the equipment in some conspicuous places to avoid any accidental damage to the radio equipment.
4. Conduct Internal Training
periodically conduct internal training for broadcast studio personnel, explain the use methods and precautions of various studio equipment, and regularly spot-check the training effect
5. Locate the Best Equipment Setting Places
You will never know why that broadcasting equipment will be damaged for some reasons, which may be an inadvertent man-made collision or deliberate breaking or twisting of the equipment.
Therefore, in addition to internal training and avoiding the use of force on broadcasting equipment, you can also prepare a special place for radio equipment and protect it, for example, find a place where adults can reach the equipment but children can't, or paste some warning stickers for the use of the equipment, so as to reduce the excessive contact between the studio equipment and the third party in the non-working state
6. Maintenance Fault Reporting
Maintenance personnel shall be arranged to report technical problems in time when the equipment in the broadcasting studio go wrong and don't forget the equipment maintenance is technician-only
"Mtu atajali mambo yake mwenyewe"
7. Build Your Radio Team
Even if you can claim that you are a radio station director, RF technician, and equipment maintenance engineer at the same time, but the truth is you have only 24 hours a day, it may take you several hours for the equipment that needs regular maintenance, and that's only a part of radio station daily works, you may also need to take some time recording the equipment feedback: you are likely to miss some key information in this process
Kwa hivyo kwa nini usijaribu kugawa kazi hizi kwa wafanyikazi maalum? Ninamaanisha, ikiwa una timu ya redio... Unaweza kuratibu kazi yao, uwaombe watoe ripoti ya kina ya kazi, na uweke mapendekezo fulani, ambayo yanaweza kuwa ambapo unaweza kutoa uchezaji kamili kwa manufaa yako zaidi.
8. List Your Monthly Expenses and Savings
Matengenezo na ukarabati wa vifaa vinapaswa kuwa kipaumbele cha juu cha kazi ya redio. Hata kama unafikiri bado kuna mambo mengine mengi muhimu zaidi kuliko haya, utalipa bei chungu ikiwa kifaa chochote cha redio kitaacha kufanya kazi wakati wa utiririshaji wa programu za redio kwa sababu ya ukosefu wa matengenezo.
Hii inakukumbusha kuorodhesha gharama na akiba za kila mwezi za kituo chako cha redio, ili kutenga bajeti ya matengenezo na ununuzi kwa wakati unaofaa na unaofaa.
Especially for some radio stations that are sensitive to expense and budget, it is very wise to save part of the radio station's monthly income for equipment maintenance, overhaul and purchase, even if you may not use the money temporarily, but you can't guarantee that you won't have to replace any radio equipment or carry out any maintenance and overhaul on the radio equipment in the future.
Kwa kuongezea, kuweka kando sehemu ya akiba yako kama bajeti ya matengenezo ya vifaa kila mwezi kunaweza kukupa utulivu wa akili.
Is it a Necessary expense or an Unnecessary expense?
Siku zote kutakuwa na baadhi ya gharama zisizo muhimu katika taarifa zako za kifedha za kila robo mwaka za kituo, lakini gharama zozote ni muhimu na ni sawa kwa matengenezo ya vifaa vya kituo cha redio.
Ukiona kwamba baadhi ya gharama zisizo za lazima ni kubwa kuliko gharama zinazohitajika, unapaswa kuwa macho ikiwa mapato yako yanatumiwa katika sehemu fulani zisizo muhimu, na ufanye marekebisho kwa wakati kulingana na hali halisi.
Is it an One-time expense or an Ongoing expense?
Every staff in a radio station, from the station manager, RF engineer to the radio host, does hope that the investment of all radio equipment is a one-time expense, which is reasonable.
If most of the equipment needs to be replaced frequently, it will undoubtedly add a huge expense to the station owner. For the station engineer, This means additional equipment installation and testing workload.
Kwa mtangazaji wa redio, hii ina maana kwamba anahitaji kutumia muda zaidi kujifunza jinsi ya kutumia vifaa.
A one-time expense investment, such as some audio input equipment and furniture, may be used in your radio station for many years if properly maintained; Some equipment parts may need to be replaced frequently in order to maintain their good working condition
Gharama zingine za matengenezo ya redio, kama vile nauli ya mahitaji ya kila siku, huduma, n.k. Hizi ni gharama zinazoendelea.
Ikiwa bajeti yako haitoshi, utahitaji kupunguza baadhi ya gharama za mara moja na kuhamisha sehemu hii ya bajeti kama gharama za matengenezo ya vifaa ikiwa ni lazima.
9. Find an Expert Supplier
Ikiwa una mtoaji wa vifaa vya kituo cha redio aliyebobea, HONGERA! Mara nyingi unaweza kupata suluhisho kamili la turnkey ya redio, ambayo inamaanisha kuwa pamoja na vifaa vya msingi vya redio, huduma zingine maalum, kama vile ufungaji wa vifaa, matengenezo ya vifaa, na huduma ya baada ya mauzo, pia itatolewa.
Walakini, ikiwa msambazaji wako wa vifaa hutoa huduma hizi au la inategemea mahitaji na bajeti yako. Vituo vya redio katika nchi na maeneo yanayoendelea mara nyingi huhitaji huduma za turnkey, kutoka kwa orodha kamili za vifaa vya redio hadi usakinishaji na matengenezo. Sababu hasa ni kwa sababu ya ukosefu wa utaalamu wa utangazaji na bajeti isiyotosheleza.
Some station managers will install and maintain every station equipment themselves. However, it may arise some unnecessary damage to the equipment due to improper operation, which may increase the equipment maintenance expense.
Therefore, when looking for reliable equipment suppliers at the early stage of the radio station construction plan, in addition to learning equipment maintenance expertise, you also need to communicate the further maintenance services with the equipment suppliers, especially those with cooperation intention.
Only in this way, when your radio station lacks equipment maintenance experience or is helpless in the face of equipment problems that are difficult to fix up, you can contact the radio station equipment supplier for help.
Yafuatayo ni baadhi ya mahitaji ya matengenezo ya vifaa vya redio ambayo huulizwa mara kwa mara na baadhi ya wateja wetu wanapotafuta ushirikiano wa muda mrefu:
l Toa mpango kamili wa matengenezo ya vifaa kwa miaka michache ijayo baada ya kuanzishwa kwa kituo kwa mafanikio
l Toa mwongozo na maagizo ya matengenezo ya vifaa vya utangazaji bila malipo
l When some broadcasting equipment needs mail maintenance, they shall jointly bear the express expense
l Toa usaidizi unaofaa wa matengenezo ya vifaa vya mtandaoni, ikiwa ni pamoja na simu na mtandao
l Toa mwongozo wa matengenezo ya tovuti kwa wafanyikazi wa matengenezo ya vifaa
l Ndani ya muda wa udhamini, sehemu au vifaa vinaweza kubadilishwa iwapo mashine itaharibika kutokana na sababu zisizo za kibinadamu.
Kumbuka: unapojadili huduma hizi za urekebishaji na msambazaji wa vifaa, tafadhali zitekeleze katika mkataba au maandishi, na urekodi kile ambacho msambazaji wako wa vifaa alikuahidi.
FMUSER ni mtaalamu wa kutengeneza vifaa vya redio kutoka China. Wanatoa masuluhisho ya hali ya juu kwa wanunuzi wa vifaa vya redio na bajeti tofauti, ikijumuisha vifurushi kamili vya vifaa vya kituo cha redio, mifumo kamili ya kusambaza redio, na usaidizi makini wa kiufundi.
Wakati huo huo, FMUSER pia ni meneja wa kutegemewa wa kituo cha redio, tunaweza kusaidia aina zote za vituo vya redio kutekeleza uendeshaji wa kila siku na usimamizi wa matengenezo. Kuanzia kwenye bajeti yako, tunaweza pia kukusaidia kuunda mpango bora zaidi wa biashara kwa ajili ya usanidi wa kituo chako cha redio cha kipekee.
Hebu tujadili mustakabali mzuri wa utangazaji wa redio na FMUSER!
- 4 Pratical Ways to File up Your Radio Station Business
The files of the radio studio equipment are almost as important as the equipment itself, plus, there is a variety of broadcast equipment in the studio, and their respective working standards are different, so the corresponding maintenance methods are also different.
You may not have the same complete product knowledge system as your radio equipment supplier, and some detailed information is kept as a business secret and goes unlisted online.
Therefore, it is almost impossible for you to obtain the same printed info on the manuals by Googling in a short time, especially for some important manuals.Moreover, these materials are parts of your paid goods. Please keep in mind the importance of these materials.
If you lose them, you may not be able to obtain the same manual from the equipment supplier for free again. Therefore, remember to file up these "free products"
1. Organize the Important Equipment Files
The product manual may be one of the most important pieces of radio studio files. It contains all the important information of the corresponding product from the name, model, parameters, maintenance, etc.
Some professional radio equipment suppliers will provide complete radio studio turnkey solutions. They will not only design the studio equipment package that best meets your budget for your radio but also provide on-site installation and commissioning of the equipment (if conditions permit) and leave wiring diagrams of each studio equipment.
When conducting weekly or monthly equipment maintenance, especially in the maintenance of radio equipment wiring, the wiring diagram can accurately help us locate the fault.
In addition, you can also take photos or videos of the equipment installation and commissioning site and record the whole process. When your Engineer has no equipment maintenance clues, these photos and videos can make him flash.
2. Create a Unique Recording Log
If you were the radio station manager, you are obliged for the stable operation of the radio studio and transmitting system, which means that you need to record the overall radio broadcast process from the start to the end, including broadcast project details, equipment that is used, etc., which contains all your experiences and observations.Therefore, this recording log should be unique.
The RF and maintenance engineers are responsible for respectively for broadcast field control and equipment maintenance. But not all radio station managers are RF engineers.
For radio station engineers, a personal record log is also required, but the recorded content may be more inclined to equipment maintenance and solutions.
3. Homebrew Equipment Manual
This is more like an equipment tutorial. Maintenance personnel can record some key information, and edit and organize it into a product usage tutorial, such as default parameter settings recording of the equipment before power on, or record how to correctly and safely turn on/off the equipment, or to record equipment system backup process, or recording types of equipment that was already applied, etc.
The overall equipment working recording provides a more efficient way for maintenance work.
It is also a good handbook, which enables a lower training expense and helps you greatly reduce the operation and maintenance expense of the radio station, for the radio newbies, they can understand more about how a radio station works.
4. Unified Storage for the Filing
Of course, the most important thing is to find a place where these important data can be stored uniformly and safely, whether it is the product manual, equipment wiring diagram, or pictures and videos of the installation site, etc.
FMUSER highly recommends that to collect all the needed files of each radio studio equipment in time and gather up them in an easy to access, dry and normal temperature place, don't forget to take moisture-proof packaging measures.
When equipment maintenance needs to be conducted in time, the maintenance team can respond quickly and obtain the relevant equipment maintenance materials at the first time
- 3 Types of Managements In a Professional Radio Station
In any case, the station manager should be responsible for all affairs of the station, but the station manager alone cannot achieve large-scale personnel and equipment management.
Therefore, it is necessary to formulate a detailed station maintenance management plan and implement it periodically
1. Management for Radio Station Equipment
Vifaa vya sauti, samani, vifaa vya umeme, na hata kufuli za milango. Bila kujali aina ya kifaa, unapaswa kuhesabu vifaa vyote vya kituo cha redio na vifaa vya studio ambavyo umenunua, kuainisha majina ya kifaa hiki, na kuviingiza kwenye hifadhidata ya kompyuta yako kwa hifadhi.
Wakati huo huo, unapaswa pia kutaja mtu anayehusika na kila idara. Wakati kuna matatizo maalum kwenye tovuti ya utangazaji, kama vile kusimamishwa kwa programu kunakosababishwa na kushindwa kwa mashine, kila idara inaweza kujibu haraka.
The equipment maintenance personnel will be responsible for the machine maintenance and maintenance log recording, and the public relations work responsible for explaining the reasons for the suspension to the audience will be handed over to the host.
The person in charge of the on-site command will be handed over to the main person in charge, etc... everything seems to be in order, right? The premise is that you have made arrangements for this broadcasting equipment and the corresponding person in charge!
2. Management for Every Radio Personnel
Mtangazaji wa redio, mhandisi wa RF, wafanyikazi kwenye tovuti, mtu wa taa, na hata wageni wa redio, majukumu haya yote yana majukumu tofauti. Kukosekana kwa yoyote kati yao kutasababisha upotezaji wa ufasaha unaostahili wa utangazaji wa kipindi chako cha redio.
If you were a radio station manager, you should be familiar with the radio program process in advance.
And monitor every part of the whole process from program production to broadcasting, and respond in time when some staff leave suddenly or ask for leave, so as to improve the overall work efficiency of the radio and ensure the normal broadcasting of radio programs
3. Management for Radio Broadcasting
The production process of radio programs, the maintenance process of radio equipment, the personnel transfer process, etc... you should establish special documents to record the repeated work process of each radio station.
When you are ready to recruit new radio staff, you can train them through these records to ensure a better operation for the radio station
FMUSER INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED.
Daima tunawapa wateja wetu bidhaa za kuaminika na huduma zinazozingatia.
Ikiwa ungependa kuendelea kuwasiliana nasi moja kwa moja, tafadhali nenda kwa Wasiliana nasi